There are no age limitations to Performance Group.
To remain in this group you must:
- Have minimum of 1 current Kent County qualifying time (100m and above).
- Attend all sessions as directed by the group coach.
- An injury history that allows you to complete relevant training.
- Appropriately developed technical skills.
- Hunger to train & improve.
- Log-book kept up to date with the following details: distance covered for each session, current PB’s & competition results.
- Respect for coaching staff.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good lane discipline.
- Punctuality & attendance for Performance Group is expected to be at the specified level or above. The coach will initially give a verbal warning to both swimmer & parent. If no immediate improvement, then a written warning will be issued. If still no improvement, then the swimmer may be reallocated to another group (space permitting).