There are no age limitations to Performance Squad age of swimmers within this squad should not exceed 21 years of age, unless at National+ level and agreed by the Head Coach.
To remain in this Squad you must:
- Have minimum of 1 current Kent County qualifying time
- Attend a minimum of 7 sessions (8 including Land Training) on a regular basis – no less than 80% of sessions per month
- An injury history that allows you to complete relevant training
- Appropriately developed technical skills
- Hunger to train & improve
- Execute, and complete, training sets as required by the squad coach
- Respect for coaching staff
- Willingness to learn
- Good lane discipline
- Follow the Bexley Swimming Club Code of Conduct at all times
- Punctuality & attendance for Senior Performance Squad is expected to be at the specified level or above. The coach will initially give a verbal warning to both swimmer & parent. If no immediate improvement, then a written warning will be issued. If still no improvement, then the swimmer may be reallocated to another group (space permitting).