This group is intended for:
- Ex-Club swimmers who wish to continue training and/or competition
- Swimmers that wish to train for fitness, enjoyment or to train for a specific event, such as a triathlon (12 years +).
The requirements for this squad are:
- Being a minimum of 12 years old
- Being able to swim FC continuously for 200m
- Being able to swim a minimum of 50m legal front crawl, backstroke and breaststroke and 25m legal butterfly
- Following the correct lane etiquette
- Following the Bexley Swimming Club Code of Conduct at all times.
ClubMasters Squad currently train twice a week.
The monthly cost for ClubMasters is £25.